Applying is easy! If you have any problems, please contact us.
Spring semester *
- October 15 - For program and assistantship applications
Fall semester *
- February 15 - For program and assistantship applications
* If the above dates fall on a weekend, the deadline is the next weekday.
** Applicants for assistantships must have submitted complete applications, including GRE scores, letters of recommendation, and transcripts to the graduate school by the assistantship application deadline.
University requirements for admission to graduate studies include a minimum undergraduate grade-point average in the last two years of undergraduate academic work of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale and a 3.0 on all graduate work. A student applying for graduate admission to the Anthropology program will be evaluated on the basis of evidence which might indicate success in graduate study, including all transcripts of previous post-secondary academic work, the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), the quality and strength of letters of recommendation, and the student’s statement of purpose for seeking entry into graduate school.
- $60 application fee
- statement of purpose
- 3 letters or recommendation
- GRE/GMAT scores
- official transcript showing BA degree or progress toward
- official transcript showing all work after BA degree